Organization Name: Relevant Ads, Inc.
Job Department: Operations
Job Division: CO
Reports to: Ops Team Lead
Other Information: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
The Client Onboarding Specialist I acts as a liaison between clients and Relevant Ads. This person conducts the client interview as a process for onboarding a new client. This person is also responsible for some aspects of client support, search engine listings creation, account questions, and data entry. This individual captures key data and metrics to facilitate management decision-making. In the year of clients and profitability, this role is committed to providing superior customer service while protecting the profitability of the company’s business.
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
• Advanced knowledge of local SEO
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Background in Customer Service
• Background in Quality Control
• Basic knowledge of Google Docs and Spreadsheets
• Industry experience: 1+ years
• Google Ads experience
• Type 30-50 WPM
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Customer support skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Attendance and Dependability: Employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work
in a timely and accurate manner
• Answer enthusiastically, and state the purpose for the interview
• Exhibit responsiveness toward the client
• Help client to find the best way to present their company information online
• Be enthusiastic and friendly, while expressing a willingness to help
• Clarify client’s questions
• Portray a positive company image
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Research required information using available resources
• Answer calls and respond to emails
• Handle customer inquiries via telephone and email
• Ask effective and tactful questions
• Resolve issue or gives alternatives
• Accurately explain products and service
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
• Explain timeline and expectations
• Identify and escalate priority issues
Data entry and documentation
• Document all call information in the Back Office system
• Update all information as may be required in other locations (e.g., Google spreadsheets)
• Perform tasks related to Client Onboarding as defined by Management for tests or projects as selected
• Test new procedures
Search engine listing creation
• Assist with search engine listing creation and work flow process
• Upload client images into the media folder
• Perform queue work (as needed)
Metrics & data tracking
• Track time for all activities performed to assist management with operations decisions
• Capture / entry of all other data as may be requested by management to facilitate operations
Issue identification & escalation
• Identify trends and issues in data and metrics being tracked
• Escalate priority issues as may be appropriate to department head
Search Engine Liaison (as needed)
• Contact search engine representatives as needed for various issues
• Create and Manage Google Ads Campaigns
• Assist in providing quality control for accounts
Personifies and supports our company values:
• Respect – We value diversity and encourage different voices.
• Integrity – We are honest and accountable for our actions.
• Professionalism – Work hard. Work smart. Be excellent.
• Teamwork – We collaborate to achieve common goals.
• Development – We promote continuous learning and shared insights.
• Innovation – We seek creative solutions and embrace change.
• Growth – We are committed to success and profitability.
• Embodies, promotes, and adheres to corporate policies and procedures