What Differentiates Local Splash from Other Local SEO Companies?
Our executives have a track record of success in the Local SEO industry.
- CEO, Steve Yeich, was formerly VP/GM of Local Search for Overture and Yahoo!
- Founder/CTO, Dave Rodecker, was formerly head of technology for Local.com.
We have a six year track record of success. Relevant Ads was founded in 2004. The latest generation of our product, Local Splash, was released in early 2009.
- (Tip: You can check the WhoIs information for a company’s website to see when the site was registered. RelevantAds.com was registered in 2004 when the company was founded, and LocalSplash.com was registered in 2009 when we rebranded the name of our service to “Local Splash”.)
Over 90% of our clients are on the first page of Google for relevant search terms in the map section and/or the organic section. The map section is the first section shown, and is therefore the most important place for any local business to be listed. This 90% figure does not include sponsored/PPC ads because it is easy for any company to get top ranking by simply bidding a high price for a click—this is easy to do, but not always in the best interest of the advertiser because it is very expensive to “buy your way to the top” of sponsored ads.
- Check out some of them from the examples found here.
We were awarded the #113 fastest growing company in America by Inc. Magazine.
Our Founder and CTO, Dave Rodecker, is frequently asked to speak at leading industry events.
- Click here to see recent and future conferences we will attend and speak at.
We are a member of the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO)
We put our “money where our mouth is” with the Local Splash Performance Promise. If you don’t have first page results after your second payment, then call us and you won’t have to pay again until we get you onto the first page.
The Local Splash Performance Promise applies only to clients that subscribe to the Local Splash service that includes all listing and distribution partners.