What is a Google Place Page?
A place page is a web page organized to show all kinds of information about a business, point of interest or any other place.
About 65% of all Internet users go to Google to find a local product/service. Submitting a verified listing directly to Google Places (Google’s business directory) is the fastest way to show up on Google Maps. Local Splash makes sure your listing is complete, unique and verified… all essential elements to achieving high rankings on Google Maps. Google is also the best avenue to achieving great mobile search results.
- People can see organized details about a place such as images, videos, reviews, coupons, driving directions, contact information and more.
- The information is gathered and aggregated from across the Web.’
- Place pages help customers compare business offerings and reputation, which help them during their selection/decision making process.
- Place pages promote increased interaction between customers and businesses.
- Place pages should be verified.