Part of the Local SEO Services for business listings at LocalSplash requires our direct access to your Google Business Profile location. LocalSplash uses this access in multiple ways to effectively manage and optimize your local listing as well as provide enhanced tools along with reporting in the Local Splash Dashboard. The below steps walk through the process to provide LocalSplash this access. This is process is completely safe to perform and will allow our systems to attach to Google securely. Should you be unable to perform any of the steps below, please let us know and we’ll escalate a support request to retrieve access to your listing.
1) Navigate to: business.google.com.
2) Log with your Google account that has verified control of Google Business Profile listing
3) Select the Name of your business listing in the list of Locations.
4) Click on the “Users” menu on the left hand side
5) On the top right, click the icon to “Invite new users or manager”
6) Enter the number: 5525546200 and select choose “Local Splash Listings”
7) Select the Role of “Manager”
8) Click the “INVITE” button
Posting through Google Business Profile lets you publish your services, specials and announcements directly to Google Search and Maps. It can increase traffic, rankings, and help you interact with potential clients.
Below are examples of posts you can create on your Google Business Profile page.
1) Call us today to learn more about our affordable pricing and expert services!
2) We’re a local trusted company, call now to take advantage of our free estimates! Quick, easy, affordable services.
3) Don’t panic if you’ve left your taxes until the last minute — we’re happy to help you during our dedicated clinics. Book a 15-minute slot, beginning at 7:30 AM on April 10 through 7:30 PM on April 14, and our expert accountants will get you going in the right direction, advising on the appropriate forms, deductions and special circumstances. Call us for a free quote.
4) Get your best friend ready for summer with a complete grooming and paw cleanup for only $50, now through Friday. (Be sure to ask to see our selection of snazzy bandanas — free with any grooming service!) Book now!
Darren Shaw is the Founder and President of Whitespark a digital marketing and tools provider that focuses on local businesses. Probably most well known for the awesome Local Citation Finder tool, Darren is one of the leading experts in local search and someone who I have learned quite a bit from. His talk at SearchLove West last year was an excellent “how to” on the citation cleanup process.
Continue reading →